In alcoholic fermentation:
• Compensates for nitrogen and phosphorus deficiencies in the must.
• Facilitates cell multiplication.
• Improves fermentation kinetics and alcohol yield.
• Biamonic phosphate. Source of inorganic nitrogen, of rapid assimilation. Enables synthesis of amino acids and proteins.
A dose of 30 g / hl of biamónico Phosphate yields to the must:
Easily assimilable nitrogen (NFA) 62 mg / l
• Nutritional supplement in fermentation 10-30 g / hl
Maximum authorized dose: 1 g / l or 0.3 g / l in the second fermentation of sparkling wines.