• The preparation combines yeast hulls with ellagic tannin derived from selected oak varieties.
• This blend of mannoproteins and hardwood tannins has a double-action aromatic and structuring effect on red wines’ sensory qualities.
• Give the polyphenolic fraction coloidal protection, preventing colourant precipitation.
• Decreases astringency and enhancing the sensations of body and volume in the mouthfeel.
• Improves to stabilize colour and improve colour ageing. They likewise offer antioxidant protection at the start of maceration.