During the initial stages of alcoholic fermentation.
At the end of alcoholic fermentation.
During sur lie ageing and in finished wine.
Dosage for: 10-40 g/hl.
• Composition: Inactive yeast(Saccharomyces cervisiae) naturally rich in glutathione.
• Antioxidant effect protects aroma and delays ageing.
• For wines with low SO2 levels or without sulphites, we recommend managing dissolved oxygen and regularly checking microbiology.
• Protects colour: Restricts browning in musts and wines.
• Protects aroma: Helps preserve musts and wines aromatic fraction.