• Autolysed yeast hulls, which are rich in yeast polysaccharides and represent 48–53% of product weight. High soluble mannoprotein content (20–22%). Rapid release of polysaccharides and mannoproteins. Accelerates ageing on lees without accentuating yeast aromas.
• Contributes to the sensory characteristics of the wine, polishing aggressive tannins, reducing astringency and enhancing body and volume sensations in the mouth.
• Increases aroma persistence and stability.
• Improves colour stability.
• Improves tartaric and protein stability.