• Inactive yeast that improves the structure of the wine, increasing its polysaccharide and mannoprotein content.
• Contributes to the sensory characteristics of the wine, polishing aggressive tannins, reducing astringency and enhancing body and volume sensations in the mouth.
• Increases aroma persistence and stability.
• Improves colour stability by forming protective colloids and stable complexes with tanins.
• Improves tartaric and protein stability.
• Used in fermentation, it is an excellent nutrient, supplying amino acids, vitamins, sterols and fatty acids.