VINIFERM OE 104
DOSAGE FOR: 50 hl / 100 hl / 2,25 hl.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: 20-25.
ETHANOL RESISTANCE (%vol): <16.
RESISTANCE PH: >3,6.
Red wines with high polyphenol content.
• Oenococcus oeni culture adapted to wines with high polyphenol content.
• Specially recommended for red wines with long maceration and/or high total polyphenols content.
• Recommended for all types of red grape varieties, such as Tempranillo, Garnacha, Monastrell, Merlot, Cabernet-Sauvignon, and Syrah.
• Excellent results in malolactic fermentation in barrels.
• Limits biogenic amine levels in wines.
Respects varietal aromatic profile, since it allows maintaining fruity and floral aromas after malolactic fermentation. Impacts mouthfeel by enhancing body and volume of wines.
The charts below show the effects of Viniferm OE in malolactic fermentation.