VINIFERM OE ACID
DOSAGE FOR: 2,5 hl / 25 hl / 250 hl.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: 18-22.
ETHANOL RESISTANCE (%vol): <14.
RESISTANCE PH: >3,0.
Malolactic fermentation of wines from very low pH.
• Oenococcus oeni crops adapted to very low pH wines and high content of malic acid.
• Maximum respect al vino varietal character it both analytical and sensory.
• Suitable for vinos blancos aromatic varieties of grape juices and acids as: Albariño, Godello, Loureiro, Treixadura.
• Limits the presence of biogenic amines in wines.
• Suitable for wines with pH low, and grade high alcoholic from red varieties (Gracaiano, Merlot, Garnacha…)
Respect and intensity of the qualities of aromatic varieties. Preserves the fruity character of the wine and enhances the mouthfeel.
Below we show a comparative trial planting with Viniferm OE ACID.