HIDRÓXIDO SÓDICO 25%
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) also known as caustic soda is a caustic hydroxide widely used in industry, mainly as a chemical base.
- Colorless liquid.
- Soluble in water.
- Strongly alkaline liquid detergent.
- Good wetting capacity increasing its penetration and dirt dissolution.
- It does not produce foam, facilitating subsequent rinsing.
- It can be dosed automatically.
- Compatible with stainless steel, iron, glass, tile and alkali resistant epoxy coatings.
- Interior cleaning of different containers: tanks, barrels and other containers.
- Cleaning of heavily oiled floors.
- Tunnels for automatic washing of boxes, trays, etc.
- Cleaning of machinery (centrifuges).
- Bottle washing.
- Neutralization solution for the FreeK⁺ System.
The dosage to be applied will depend on the surface or container on which it is to be used, as well as the degree of cleanliness desired.