- It is prepared from first quality gum arabic, free of impurities.
- HIGH COLLOIDAL STABILITY. Due to its size, it avoids the aggregation of crystals, which improves TARTARIC STABILITY.
- SENSORY EFFECT. Seyal quality arabic gums are high molecular weight gums, ideal for giving volume in the mouth, providing roundness, eliminating bitterness and astringency.
- It comes from the strict selection of the best raw materials, and is obtained through a natural production process, without the addition of chemical agents, by solubilization and purification, whose purpose is to maintain the dimensions and structure of the rubber practically intact.
- Gomasol PHI has a low clogging index.
Used in red, rosé or white wines, it improves the unctuousness and roundness in the mouth.
Since it is a natural colloid, it also helps to improve tartaric stability.
YOUNG WINES: 100-200 ml/hl
WINES OLDER THAN ONE YEAR: 70-100 ml/hl